One of the common types of academic writing you are likely to encounter is this I believe essay. In this type of essay, you are required to write about something you believe in. Note that unlike many students think, the topic does not have to be related to religion. For example, you can write about something you love or interested in.
Although writing this I believe essay might sound simple; many students find it one of the complex types of academic writing. To help make the process simpler, we created this guide to help you understand how to write the best this I believe essay. We have also highlighted the 22 hot essay ideas that you can use.
How To Write This I Believe Essays
Here’s a brief guideline on how to write a good belief essay:
- Get a good essay topic
When you are faced with the task of writing a this I believe essay, the first step is selecting a good topic. At this point, you should look for something that you have learned about through various experiences, life struggles, or humanity. Because it is a piece of academic writing, it is advisable to go for a topic that has some resources that you can use to back personal arguments. This will make the essay weighty and earn you more marks.
- Develop the essay outline
Your this I believe essay outline takes the format of the common essays; introduction, body, and conclusion. In your introduction, you should commence the essay with a hook sentence to capture the attention of the reader. Then, briefly highlight the background of your topic and close the introduction with a thesis.
In the body of the essay, you should dig into more details about your beliefs. Make sure to discuss each point in a separate paragraph and provide examples to support it. If the narrative is long, break it down into several sections and use subtopics.
The last part of your essay structure is the conclusion. Here, you should start by restating the thesis statement. Then, summarize the main points of the essay. Make sure to use different words to avoid appearing repetitive.
- Write and proofread your essay
After developing the essay structure, it is time to start writing it. Pool together the main points and write a draft. Then work on the final copy and proofread it carefully to remove all mistakes. You could even ask an unbiased friend to help proofread the essay.
Special Tips for Writing this I Believe Essay
Once your teacher asks you to write an assignment on this I believe essay; the secret is ensuring to understand a concept that you are passionate about. To make it simpler for you, try to be truthful. Here are some more tips to help you craft a winning this I believe essay:
- Follow the guidelines provided by your teacher or department.
- Make sure to focus on the item of interest and support it with personal examples. If possible, support the essay with secondary resources.
- Make sure to stay positive about the topic of interest.
- Because you are working on something personal, make sure to write in the first person.
- Try to be as concise as possible. The focus should be selecting points that explain your belief and restricting the essay within the recommended number of words.
- Read other this I believe essay examples to understand how to craft a winning paper. Most samples can help you to understand how to structure the essay and discuss different topics.
Top This I Believe Essay Topics
The most critical thing about writing a this I believe essay is selecting a topic idea because it determines what to focus on and points to discuss. To help you get started, we are going to list 22 hot this I believe essay ideas for you. Go ahead and pick the one you prefer or tweak them to suit your preference.
- I believe in having a lot of fun in and out of school.
- I believe in using a mentor to build a career.
- I believe in using advanced technology for learning.
- I believe I am unique.
- I believe in dreaming big and going out of my way to succeed.
- I believe in hard work to succeed in life.
- I believe in my facility.
- I believe in our justice system to build a harmonious society.
- I believe in repentance and hope.
- I believe that time is the best way to cure pain.
- I believe in the support of my family.
- I believe in our culture.
- I believe in love.
- I believe in the power of God to heal the sick.
- I believe in life after death.
- I believe in doctors’ ability to help pregnant mothers safely deliver their babies.
- I believe I can make my county better.
- I believe in my basketball team.
- I believe in always trusting my guts.
- I believe in the nature top address the problem of global warming.
- I believe in dedication to my duties at work.
- I believe that everyone’s life is predetermined.
This I Believe Essay Topics
Are you looking for the best this I believe essay topics? You can start with these. They are all dynamic and don’t point to just one subject. They are based on different realities of life.
- Everyone has a positive outlook on life
- Success requires self-determination
- Life and creativity and interlinked.
- A good life provides a positive outlook on my life
- There are stipulated fundamental factors to success.
- There are many modes of achieving success.
- Sure shortcut to reading fast
- There isn’t any accurate journey to success.
- Determination leads to better time management
- Collaboration is the start of a beautiful career journey.
- Immigrants also have beautiful lives.
- Making the most of the available time in a day leads to more goal achievement.
- A good life is the result of hard work and determination.
- Many factors lead to stigmatization
- The right implementation can help improve the health care setting.
- Proper conservation can lead to a cleaner ecosystem and environment.
- Well-built bonds can lead to an increase in better human relations.
- The industrial revolution will make an impact on the world.
This I Believe Essay Topic Ideas
What do you conform to? Do you think your beliefs are similar to your neighbors? Then you can consider challenging yourself using this I believe essay topic.
- I believe that the world can be a better place when justice is implemented
- I believe that love can help to sustain many family bonds
- I believe positivity is a major factor that leads to success.
- I believe that people should have a positive outlook on life.
- I believe that leaders are both born and made.
- I believe that friendship is important when it comes to socialization
- I believe that strong family bonds lead to the prosperity of different people in certain capacities.
- I believe that the solar system needs to be done more research.
- I believe that all dreams are valid
- I believe that many ideas can be implemented.
- I believe in kindness, honesty, and faith.
- I believe that every person has a role to play to make an impact in the world.
- I believe that college plays a big role in making students think out of the box.
- I believe that robots will play a huge role in the future.
- I believe that artificial intelligence will boost the business world.
- I believe that everyone has a right to a good life.
- I believe that life is much simpler when people help each other.
- I believe that all ideas are valid, regardless of how crazy they seem.
This I Believe Essay Topic List
We all have different beliefs that make us who we are. However, you don’t need to be too rigid, you need to be flexible enough to accept any new perceptions. The world is ever-changing.
- People can get visions that later become reality.
- Animals have a brain of their own.
- Every person on earth has a mission.
- Sports are essential for boosting flexibility.
- Technical ideas can help make the world easier to live in.
- People have different callings in their professions.
- Everyone has a good heart.
- The world can be a better place without any violence.
- Dead people can listen to us.
- Ancestors still exist within us.
- All the different professions have a purpose.
- Augmented reality will change the world.
- Industry 4.0 will help to revolutionize the world.
- Everyone was assigned a purpose at birth.
- A good mindset leads to more happiness.
- Patience and perseverance are important in life situations.
- Faith, love, and hope are important.
- Everyone has virtues they follow.
Best Belief Essay Ideas
People have different beliefs that make them who they are. However, you need to make a point of having a firm stand on what seems like the reality of life.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
- I believe that miracles do happen.
- I believe that healing happens to those who have faith.
- I believe in the power of prayer
- I believe in the existence of aliens
- I believe that anger can at times be a good thing.
- I believe that people need to accept themselves as they are
- I believe that people connect better by giving
- I believe that ordinary people can change the world.
- I believe it is more important to focus on the bigger picture.
- I believe that the environment one lives in plays a role in how one grows up
- I believe in workplace ethics.
- I believe that families are the greatest support system
- I believe that family support escalates how fast one heals when sick.
- I believe that people start socializing better when young
- I believe that information technology is a game-changer
- I believe that equality of people can make the world a better place.
- I believe that everyone needs to have goals in life.
Interesting This I Believe Research Essays
When doing an essay, you need to do proper research to ensure that you capture all that is needed. Here are some interesting “this I believe” essay topics from our essay writers for hire that you can start with.
- You should worry about being judged by others.
- Without education, you can’t succeed in life.
- Creativity is both inborn and made.
- Anger can spoil many things.
- Change comes from within.
- Being kind to others is important.
- Knowledge can help you succeed in life.
- Reading helps to increase your creativity.
- Having two jobs can help you prosper in life.
- Everyone has a right to true happiness.
- Good parenting is good for moral adults.
- Ordinary people can change the world.
- Humanity is vital for everyone.
- We all have different realities.
- Nations can simply be led by laws without men.
- Without rules, the world can be dangerous.
- Injustices can be reduced.
- Small acts of kindness go a long way.
Now that we have provided you with great essay topics demonstrated how to start a this I believe essay and close it, it is time to get down to writing your paper. However, if you still find it hard to write your college essay or the deadline is tight, consider seeking writing help or buy homework.
Writing assistance is provided by experts who understand what is the best this I believe essay format and can craft it even within short deadlines. Also, they are cheap and provide their services with a guarantee for high marks. Therefore, why settle for average marks when you have an opportunity to get A-quality papers?